You can be age 18-80, any race, or gender identity to be an SP. There is no required background that an SP must have in order to be successful. Some of our current SPs are actors, former doctors, or have other professional medical experience. We prefer those who have experience in training, communications, or education.
- You must be an excellent communicator, capable of giving and receiving feedback in a professional manner.
- You need to be comfortable simulating a physical medical exam.
- Sometimes, we need our SPs to travel to places that are not located near public transportation, so we need you to live in the Boston area and have access to reliable transportation.
- You must be reliable. It's important that you honor the dates you have committed to working.
- Training is mandatory and paid. We never send you in to a project unprepared.